#shanenaz2016

November 2016 - I am cycling in The Galilee, Northern Israel, to raise money for Nazareth Hospital Paediatric Department. Nazareth is the largest Arab town in Israel; the people are lovely, and the kids are awesome. They need your help! Go to my sponsorship page to find out more and see what you can to do help!
http://justgiving.com/shanenaz2016

31 December 2006

Creationism Explained

I saw this Gary Larson cartoon years ago, but had lost it. Recently stumbled across it again. Ace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shane, it sounds like you are having an amazing time preparing for Israel and are doing really well with the fund raising. I have to say I have hit a bit of a wall and I am having to rethink a few last minute persuasive measures on my friends and work colleagues, but whatever happens on the money front I will be there and look forward to meeting you. Carol.

    ReplyDelete