#shanenaz2016

November 2016 - I and my pals cycled in The Galilee, Northern Israel, to raise money for Nazareth Hospital Paediatric Department. We raised over £50,000 but we could use more! Nazareth is the largest Arab town in Israel; the people are lovely, and the kids are awesome. Nazareth also treats kids in the West Bank of Palestine who have very limited access to healthcare. They need your help! Go to my sponsorship page to find out more and see what you can do! Maybe even join us in 2017..?
http://justgiving.com/shanenaz2016

08 September 2009

Death threat! Oh noes!

It's official - my beautiful wife and I have reached that point in our relationship where she has threatened to beat me to death with a roll of sticky-backed plastic. The thing is, I'll be hitting the big four-oh this year, and she's thinking that this Nazareth bike ride is my mid-life crisis. She may be right.

Anyway, the great news is that we are closing in on the target of £2500, and hope to exceed that. Thanks to everyone who has donated!

Remember what you are donating for - we're covering all the costs of this 250-mile cycle challenge from Amman to Nazareth, so your cash (plus Gift Aid - well worth it) is all going to help the development of the Nazareth Hospital, and the people of the Lower Galilee region.

In case you're feeling really flush, here are the pages of a few other folks who will be doing the Nazareth ride:


So, AFTER you have supported me, please tell your friends about the other punters, and throw a few coppers their way too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment