November 2016 - I am cycling in The Galilee, Northern Israel, to raise money for Nazareth Hospital Paediatric Department. Nazareth is the largest Arab town in Israel; the people are lovely, and the kids are awesome. They need your help! Go to my sponsorship page to find out more and see what you can to do help!

01 January 2010

Parenting in 2010

Happy New Year! I've been up since 05:30 on New Year's Day thanks to the morning skylark propensities of my 2 year-old. So while she destroys the room and wakes up the rest of the family, here's a link to a fantastic parenting resource from the Reasonable Doubts podcasters.

Enjoy and indentify...


  1. Jim, what is it with this obsession with religion? I think your intellect is underused in bleating on about it. Get a new subject/obsession that people are interested in!
    I want to discuss stimulating stuff.

  2. Willo, then comment on my stimulating posts! :-)